Elle Geraghty Content Strategy can help you with large website redesign, digital strategy and information architecture.
Take control of your content, know what it is worth and manage it better.
What is content strategy?
Content strategy is a practice with the objective of planning, managing, organising, and measuring digital content that meets both the needs of users and business. This practice can be applied to websites, content ecosystems, social media and more. It combines approaches from strategic design, project management and design thinking.
How I can help you
My focus is always on the strategic benefit and mapping of content. I will help you create a clear picture of your content goals and how to measure them.
- Website redesign strategy and planning
- Digital strategy with emphasis on communication and engagement
- Content ecosystem maps
- Communication strategy and plans
- Programs of work
Strategy is all very well, but it is nothing without execution. Executing means I constantly validate and refine my process. Creating IA is one of my favourite jobs.
- Information architecture
- Project management for content redesign
- Conducting and interpreting user research
- Content modelling
- Assessing content value
- Content governance
- Author experience optimisation
My approach is not simply to deliver excellent results but to take a co design approach so that the teams I work with gain additional skills and capacities.
- Co design approach
- Coaching authors to co-create better content
- Analytics recommendations
- Sustainable resourcing models
- Workshop facilitation
- Training programs